The Lord is my Rock and my Fortress and my Deliverer; my God, my Strength, in Whom I will trust; my Shield and the Horn of my Salvation, my Stronghold.Psalm 18:2
Husband. Father. Contractor.
Robert currently makes his home in Greenville, Texas with his wife, Miriam, and their four girls, Anatel, Verity, Elisa and Rose. He is constantly adding to his construction knowledge and repertoire, but his relationship with God via Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross, and his desire to help others, is what truly drives his desire for excellence in the construction industry.
Robert started off in the EMS trade and worked as an EMT for 5 years, but during that time he started working on random remodeling projects and developed a love for building. The deeper he got into building, the more he realized that there were very few contractors with integrity and the knowledge to do things “right the first time”.
So in 2015 he left EMS and started working full time in the construction industry. Since then he has:
- Started My Fortress Construction, LLC.
- Built a really cool Tiny House (TinyHouseMansion.com)
- Worked as YWAM and Ecclesia Houston’s GC after Hurricane Harvey hit Houston in 2017.
- Volunteered at YWAM Tyler as GC over various building projects.
- Remodeled many different spaces and homes.